Get The Best Lawn Mowing Service In Sunshine Coast
- Experienced and Insured
- Unmatched Customer Support
- Quality Guaranteed
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 1,000+ reviews
Get The Best Lawn Mowing Sunshine Coast Has To Offer
Our overall rating is 4.7 / 5 based on 1,000+ reviews from happy customers
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Sunshine Coast, QLD
How To Get Started With Lawn.com.au
Choose Your Service
Select the date, what you need done, and how often using our simple online booking form.
Manage Everything Online
Rescheduling, adding a note to your booking or getting in touch is just a tap, click or text away.
Sit Back and Relax
An experienced, fully-equipped team of lawn care professionals will be there on your selected day – to get your lawn looking better than ever.
Services We Offer In Sunshine Coast
Looking for reliable, convenient, lawn care services in Sunshine Coast? Lawn.com.au makes it easier than ever before to get
lawn mowing services by bringing the lawn care industry into the 21st century.
- We have teams with certified horticulture knowledge
- Garden maintenance for residential and commercial
- Mulching and soil conditioning to prevent soil erosion, reduce water loss and prevent the growth of weeds
- Professional pruning & hedge trimming services to shape hedges, shrubs and bushes
- Able to do hedges up to 3m in height
- Simple pricing based on height and number
- Experienced professionals mean we know how to cut based on variety, season, positioning and needs
- We can take away the clippings when we leave
- We specialise in weed spraying. Whether you have broad-leaf weeds like bindi and clover or grassy weeds like kikuyu or couch, we can treat and remove it for you and allow the plants you love to flourish
- Know what weeds you have? Let us know and we can buy the right product or bring the right equipment on hand
- Not sure what has your grass struggling? We can identify and handle it for you
Lawn Care and Mowing in Sunshine Coast
Choose from any of our professional lawn care services to be able to simply and easily have your gardens managed and grass mowed. Unsure what lawn mowing service or job you need done? We know time is short and life is busy in Australia and customers need to get their lawns mowed. Have a special request relating to your lawn mowing service, hedging, lawn cutting, lawn clippings disposal or garden waste removal relating to your property?
Save time by giving us a call. Let us know what we should take a look at while we are completing our garden and lawn mowing services and we will let you know what other job in the garden might need to be done.
Recent Reviews From Happy Customers All Over Sunshine Coast
Some Recently Completed Jobs in Sunshine Coast
We value customer feedback to continuously improve our service. You can find some of our most recently completed local work shown below.
Marcoola, QLD 4564
Rosemount, QLD 4560
Diddillibah, QLD 4559
Woombye, QLD 4559
Burnside, QLD 4560
Tanawha, QLD 4556
Why Book With Lawn.com.au?
If you’re in need of professional lawn mowing, hedge trimming, weed treatment, garden care, maintenance, rubbish removal, landscaping, or yard clean up services – we have you covered! With multiple teams across Sunshine Coast, we do our best to find a spot for you even on short notice and get your yard up to speck. Add in our upfront, flat rate pricing – meaning you don’t have to worry about your quote constantly changing. Then tack on our full-time support team available via text, call or email – and you have unparalleled service.
Remember, all Lawn.com.au teams are fully trained, have a current police check and are fully insured.
Sunshine Coast Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I Water My Lawn Today?
The best time of day to mow is after the dew has dried mid-morning.
Popular Grass Types in Sunshine Coast
- Green couch (Cynodon dactylon)
- Wintergreen Couch (Cynodon dactylon)
- Palmetto Buffalo (Stenotaphrum secundatum)
- Wallaby Grass (Austrodanthonia caespitosa)
Top Native Plants in Sunshine Coast
- Hairy Guinea Flower (Hibbertia vestita)
- Koala Bells (Artanema fimbriatum )
- Hop Bush (Goodenia ovata)
- Creek Mat-rush (Lomandra hystrix)
Lawn Care Facts
Here are some of the most common mowing frequencies and facts:
- Weekly Mowing13%
- Mow Every 2 Weeks26%
- Monthly Mowing61%
- Lawns That Get Fertilized16%
- Green Waste Removal23%
Learn more about lawn mowing.
What Are The Lawn Mowing Prices In Sunshine Coast?
Lawn mowing in Sunshine Coast typically costs around $45/hr. However, prices range from $40/hr to $60/hr depending on several factors including the size, length, condition and slope of the grass and the frequency required.
Here are some current statistics on Sunshine Coast services:
- Average Yard Size 188 sqm
- Average Mowing Price $88.39
- Average Customer Review4.6 / 5.0
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Included In A Standard Booking?
That is your choice! Lawn.com.au offers a broad range of services on top of our general lawn mowing and gardening service. A regular booking is a mowing of your yard and then the edging with a whipper snipper.
Who Will Come To My Property?
Lawn.com.au has a large number of teams and professionals we utilise to provide services. All our teams are fully trained, have a current police check and are fully insured. Based on the time and date of your request, we work to assign the best professional available. If you jump on a recurring service, then we will do our absolute best to ensure that you have the same team every time. This means you know what to expect each time Lawn.com.au arrives.
Can I Skip or Reschedule Bookings?
You can reschedule or cancel any booking for free up until 24 hours in advance of the scheduled day. This ensures that we can keep our team’s schedules as full as possible and is a crucial part of keeping our service the reliable one you can trust.
Do I Have To Be Home When The Team Is There?
Not at all. If we require keyed gate access, you can just leave us a key to gain entry and we will take it from there. You can do your own thing while we take care of the lawn mowing for you.
What If I Am Not Satisfied After It Is Completed?
After your service is complete, you will receive an email asking you to rate your booking and provide comments. In the unfortunate circumstance that something has not worked out as you expected, please let us know. We stand by our work! If you are unhappy with your booking, we’ll return to make it right. Still not happy? We’ll refund the service.